5th Grade Parent HIV Curriculum Preview:
Oct. 6th- 5pm@ HHE or
Oct. 13th- 5pm@ GWE
No School: Oct. 12th
Early Release: 11:15am
10-27 to 10-30 Conferences
Reading Tutor Training- 28th at 3:30pm - Wolf Den
Greywolf achieved the "2014 School of Distinction" Award for the second year in a row from the Center for Education Effectiveness. We received this recognition because we have been in the top 5% of schools in Washington for reading and math improvement over the last 5 years!
1. Decide in advance what questions you want to ask the teacher.
2. Be ready to assist your child’s progress by sharing the information that the teacher needs to better educate your child.
3. Listen carefully and take notes, if you wish, during the conference. Be sure to ask questions if you need something clarified.
4. If you feel you need more time to discuss your child’s progress, ask about setting up an additional conference at a time convenient to both you and the teacher.
5. After the conclusion of the conference, discuss the conference with your child in a positive and constructive manner.